Come join us!! We offer online lessons from great teachers!! Please look at our Rate Chart before you apply!! When we pair you with a great teacher, we will contact you!! Thank you!!
Due to the current health crisis around the world, we are not conducting home dispatch lessons at this time, our apologies.
After a 3 lesson theme set, there will be a two-week “break”, before starting the next set of lessons.
Age, Lesson Length and Rate Chart (Online Lessons)
All Second Visit English lessons are once per week, at a pre-arranged day and time (excluding holidays in either the teachers home country or the students home country) Rescheduled lessons will take place on the sequential lesson day.
|Age||Lesson Length||Total Rate|
(for a 3 lesson theme set)
|4,000 JPY (1 child plus mommy or daddy)|
6,000 JPY (2 children together plus mommy or daddy)
1,833 PHP (1 child plus mommy or daddy)
2,750 PHP (2 children together plus mommy or daddy)
1,175 THB (1 child plus mommy or daddy)
1,763 THB (2 children together plus mommy or daddy)
|5,000 JPY (1 child)|
7,500 JPY (2 children together)
2,292 PHP (1 child)
3,438 PHP (2 children together)
1,468 THB (1 child)
2,202 THB (2 children together)
|6,000 JPY (1 child, teen or adult)|
9,000 JPY (2 children, teens or adults)
2,750 PHP (1 child, teen or adult)
4,125 PHP (2 children, teens or adults)
1,762 THB (1 child, teen or adult)
2,643 THB (2 children, teens or adults)
|6,000 JPY (1 teen or adult)|
9,000 JPY (2 teens or adults)
2,750 PHP (1 teen or adult)
4,125 PHP (2 teens or adults)
1,762 THB (1 teen or adult)
2,643 THB (2 teens or adults)
To the Parents or Students…
- For our online lessons, please remember to have a good PC or laptop computer, with good wifi or internet connection!! Second Visit English is not responsible for reliable internet or wifi connection.
- If the internet or wifi service fails during a lesson, the lesson time will stop at the point the connection was lost, and resume when the connection returns. Your Second Visit English teacher will make a note of when the connection stops.
- There will be a waiting period of up to twenty minutes, for the connection to return. If the connection returns within twenty minutes, the lesson will continue as normal.
- If the connection does not return within twenty minutes for Age 4+ lessons, the remaining lesson time will be added to the next lesson, making it an extended lesson, at no extra charge.
- If the connection does not return within twenty minutes for Age 0~1 and 2~3 lessons, the remaining lesson time will be divided evenly among the remaining lessons of that theme set, at no extra charge.
- If you do not purchase a new theme set, but still have lesson time owed to you, your Second Visit English teacher will still make up the lessons for no extra charge, but the lesson time may vary, according to your teacher’s schedule.
- Because of time lengths and content, according to age, each scheduled lesson is for one age group at a time. More than one child of the same age may join the lesson, but please see the rate chart above. For online lessons, two students in the same lesson is the maximum.
- All payments must be made within 1~3 days after the lesson set is completed. You can pay the teacher directly, or pay Second Visit English through PayPal, with the directions below. If you pay the teacher directly, they should give you a receipt. We cannot schedule the next theme set of lessons until you have paid for the finished lessons. Please do not pay in advance, or before the Three Lesson Set is completed!!
- To manually pay through PayPal:
- Go to the PayPal International website.
- Select your country from the country list
- Log in, using your email and password
- Click on the “Send and Request” tab at the top of the page
- In the “Send Money” box, please enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the “Age, Lesson Time and Rate” chart at the top of this page, then please enter the amount you owe for the three-lesson set in the “You Send” column, then select your local currency from the drop-down box.
- In the “Recipient Gets” column, please select “JPY” from the drop-down box
- Click the “Continue” button
- In the “What’s This Payment For?” pop-up window, select “Paying For An Item or Service”
So Let’s Start Our Lessons!!
(Registration is absolutely free!! If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com before you register. If you decide to not take english lessons from Second Visit English, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org…thanks!!)
Thank You For Joining Us!! We will start working to pair you with a great teacher!! See you soon!!