Let’s get to know you!!
Hello!! Thank you for registering with Second Visit English. Below are some guidelines and Terms and Conditions for our teachers to follow. Would you please read carefully before registering? After registering, we will contact you to schedule a short interview via ZOOM or other meeting software. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
1) All Second Visit English teachers must have a high level of English. The ability to speak other languages is a plus and could make you available to a broader range of students.
2) No experience is required but preferred.
3) You must have good organizational and preparation skills for both online and classroom lessons.
4) All Second Visit English teachers agree to make their teaching resume available. and agree to let Second Visit English administration keep their resume for reference, in a secure manner. If the teacher leaves Second Visit English, their resume will be properly deleted/destroyed in secure manner.
5) All Second Visit English teachers (both classroom and online teachers) must show courtesy, professionalism, personal information confidentiality, and respect to all Second Visit English students, parents or guardians, and fellow teachers.
6) For communication purposes, you can exchange Email addresses with your student’s parents or adult students. Please contact your student’s parents or adult students directly if you have to reschedule a lesson. If you have to reschedule, please try to reschedule for the same weekday and time.
7) You must have a personal computer (PC) in good working order for online teachers, a high-quality web camera, up-to-date anti-virus, Online web-meeting software (ZOOM, Skype, Cisco Webex or Hangouts), and up to date internet security installed.
8) You must do online lessons from a PC only.
9) You must know how to use your online web-meeting software fluently and efficiently and keep it updated.
10) You cannot record or take screenshots of lessons or other meetings without parents or legal-age adults’ permission.
11) For privacy, you cannot post student photos, lesson photos, or screenshots of the students or parents to social media or personal blogs/websites.
12) Registration does not mean students are available at the moment.
13) According to your available hours, we will pair you with students as they become available.
14) Only part-time work is available with Second Visit English. Second Visit English does not promise a forty-hour or more workweek. According to the teacher’s schedule, student schedule, student availability, or all before-mentioned conditions, the teacher’s work will vary.
15) You are responsible for your income taxes and health insurance.
16) You agree upon the set teacher payment plan for your country. We will make teacher payments from 1~3 days after payment is received from the parents/students. Paypal processing takes 2~3 business days, and you should recieve an Email from Paypal, when we make a payment to your account. Make sure your PayPal account alerts you when you accept any payments. PayPal contacts you by Email. If the parents/students fail to pay for lessons, you will be still be paid for one set of lessons, but you are expected to halt any lessons with aforementioned parents/students immediately, until their account is paid up to date.
17) Please notify Second Visit English via Email (email@example.com) of any changes to your PayPal account information.
18) Until further notice, Second Visit English teachers will receive payment for lessons through PayPal.
19) Second Visit English teachers are forbidden from assuming or restarting lessons with previous or current students for a minimum of two years if they leave Second Visit English.
20) Second Visit English Teachers agree to the Guidelines above and promise to read our Teacher’s Manual.
21) You may resign from Second Visit English at any time, for any reason. Still, before leaving, you should complete a theme set (3 lessons of the same theme) with your current assigned student(s). You will not receive payment for incomplete theme sets, and the parents will not pay for incomplete theme sets. If you cannot finish a theme set for a particular reason, please Email Second Visit English with your explanation. You can discuss the reason further.
22) Second Visit Teachers are forbidden from giving copies of materials, either in print or digital, to any students or families. Families will be able to purchase Second Visit Flashcards and Letterland materials online. Specific free downloads will be available later.
23) Second Visit English will always take the necessary precautions to safeguard its teachers, students, and parents’ confidentiality, including personal photos, lesson details, and information. WE WILL NEVER SHARE OR SELL THIS INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTIES. Parents, as well as teachers, are forbidden to post on social media, images of another party without their permission.
24) If you have any questions regarding these rules, please contact Second Visit English via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering.
Second Visit English Teacher Pay Chart
(for online lessons, per set of 3 lessons)
|Age 0~1||Age 2~3||Age 4+||Teen/|
This information and your photo will be on your Second Visit English Teacher Profile only. Your home address and/or mailing address is not necessary. If you have any questions, please contact us before registering!!
Thank you for registering!!